blog about a crafter wanna be ...

Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

waiting for my beads




I am in germany right now. a little bit out of my comfort zone. not just because I do not know the language but because i dont know ways to my favorite shop for arts and craft :)) ... so my husband was being an absolute angel as he has always been, offered me to buy some of the essentials items online. they are not the cheapest way around but still if you include time and transportation ... it all become a Ok offer. so i googled it with him, and bumped into a couple of online shops. they have absolutely beautiful things!! but on my limited euro version budget, i have to stay humble ... so i manage to get some beads at sale´s price. and i am expecting them delivered so i can start get creative!! hopefully they reached my place safely ... will definitely recommend this place if they are as wondeful as promised ... finger crossed :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment